PRP® (Petroleum Remediation Product) and OilBuster® are excellent oil/fuel bioremedaiton products for natural (Green) cleanup of the environment. Below are a few examples of PRP® and OilBuster® applications for industrial use.
Groundwater Remediation: If you have less than three inches of liquid hydrocarbon on the underground groundwater table, or have dissolved product in water, a WellBoom™ is the product to use to absorb and bioremediate the hydrocarbons. WellBooms™ come in 1 /34” diameter for 2” motoring wells, or 3” WellBooms™ for a 4 inch monitoring well. WellBooms™ can be order in lengths between 3’ to 10’
Special design WellBoom™ example:
A custom WellBoom™ was manufactured for a customer who needed a length of 24 feet. The WellBoom™ has worked very well for the customer, and they have reordered them several times. Let Unirem special design a WellBoom™ for you!
Machine shops use our OilBuster® to save on disposal fees. Try this ‘Green’ product.
Plants & other industrial facilities use the BioBoom® in their retention ponds and catch basins to eliminate hydrocarbons from entering their community stormwater system or local steams, creeks and rivers.
Oil separators: Most oil separators gather up just 90% of the oil in their system. Let the BioBoom® eliminate the remaining 10%. Why spend the extra money trucking it out when you can take care of the problem on site with the BioBoom®. The PRP® in the Boom will nourish the indigenous, all natural enzymes that already exist in the environment and help them naturally remediate the oil.
Track ballast: If you have track siding at your facility you will continually need to remove and dispose of the track matting as it becomes saturated. Why keep replacing and disposing track matting and filling our landfills when you can spread PRP® powder on the ballast for an effective, low cost, eco-friendly solution. In addition, typically when track matting gets saturated in a couple of spots you must replace the whole matting. With our solution you just apply an additional PRP® on the trouble area.
Transformers: Do you have transformers that leak? Prevent contaminants from going into the stormwater system by laying a BioBoom® around the transformer and the problem is solved. The BioBoom® will absorb and bio-remediate fluids from transformer leaks.
PRP® Petroleum Remediation Product Technology:
PRP® is the result of innovative work by scientists at NASA and has been awarded a NASA Product Hall of Fame. PRP® and OilBuster® are completely natural and is a 100% Green product.