Do you have a mobile strategy for your organization? If not your company is missing one of the newest cutting edge tools to contact with your prospects and customers. We can also help create campaigns around driving customers to your new platform.
SMS Texting Campaigns
Texting is a simple, economical way to streamline communication with mobile contacts.
- Improve your level of customer services with timely, personalized SMS messages that can help you build relationships with members and prospects.
- Enhance business productivity by reducing time-consuming processes such as outbound calling.
- Improve attendance at events by sending appointment reminders to reduce no shows.
- Cut costs since SMS can be sent at faction of the cost of most other communication channels.
QR Code Campaigns
A QR code (Quick Response code) is a two-dimensional, easily scannable information barcode. Users just simply point their camera at the image and their smartphone will be redirected to a message, website, or other piece of content. QR codes are an easy way to link print collateral with your online presence. Some other things that can be done with a QR code:
- make a phone call
- link to a map
- send a message or email
- connect with social media
- link to a video
- connect to Wifi network
- access to free giveaways
Extend your web presence to your on the go customer by developing a mobile website. Mobile websites are the easiest and most efficient way to create the same mobile experience for any smartphone user.
- Mobile site can work on 100% of devices the have a browser
- Brands can publish when they want – no approval from manufacturer app store necessary
- Easier to drive to mobile web versus mobile apps from mobile advertising networks
- Content from mobile website is search-friendly
Native mobile applications can interface more deeply with the mobile device modules and sensors to create an even richer mobile user experience. Applications can be listed in major app stores like Apple, Android, and Blackberry, to create a new marketing distribution channel.
- Allows brands to build a richer experience without affecting data speeds
- Takes advantage of native phone features such as GPS, camera and voice
- Features work offline when consumer is not connected to mobile web